Friday, February 29, 2008

What do you do all day???




I always wonder what people do all day, whether you are a stay at home mom or you have a career outside the home. Where do you go? Who do you talk to all day? We all spend so much time at work, hell Mike spends at least 13-14 hours a day working. I guess I'm glad that he works from home a lot, but it seems like a lot of time to me.



I don't think I ever work over 40 hours a week. I include coffee breaks and lunches in my 40 hours. I am posting a picture of me at my desk. I am actually in the office about 2-3 hours per day depending on vendor and customer appointments.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I don't do much other than be a taxi, chef, laundry queen,maid,
kisser of boo-boo's. (need I go on). It nice to see you, but I want a belly picture. WHere is your office anyway? Take care.