Thursday, February 7, 2008

Our Little Girl

This is our 20 week picture of little Ayla. The doctor told us she looked "perfect". Both Mike and I were ecstatic to hear that!! We love that Dr. now. Her bones look straight, her heart looks strong, her brain is developing normally, and swallowing and excretion processes are working as designed. :-) She has also been kicking up a storm. You can see her knee and thigh in this picture. She is about 7 1/2 inches long and weighs 10 0z. Mike is doing a lot of mommy tummy rubs to try to feel her kick but no luck so far.

It feels so strange knowing this little being is inside of me just learning how to live. I hate to admit this but being pregnant is really fantastic. I have never felt this happy maybe it is because I have never been this excited before but it is really fun to daydream about our little girl. What she will look like and what type of personality she will have. Sounds crazy but to me it is wildly exciting. I can't wait to meet this little one!!

xoxo

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Wow, that picture is so clear. Is she sucking her thumb? I'm so happy and excited for you guys, you're half way there!
Love, Hill

Anonymous said...

Awww, little Ayla Kelly is already the cutest little girl ever...

Love,
Kel