Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cooking Club!

I hosted cooking club Season Two last night, and I had so much fun. Yes, we all laugh and call it season two because this is our second year and I guess we all watch too much reality TV.

Here is the concept-Each month a different member host's cooking club at her house. The host picks out recipes she has never made before and purchases all the ingredients including the appropriate beverages. Then the group slices, sauté’s, and simmers up the menu the host has created.

The group is made up of 8 girls who wanted to learn new recipes while having fun with friends. For February's cooking club I choose PIZZA, but we made it from scratch. So we started with the dough (flour, yeast and honey) and then the sauce, again from scratch. We had a variety of toppings and cheese's and the pizza's turned out GREAT. I forgot to take pictures, so I took a picture of my kitchen table with a reserved sign on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the walk in the background, great color and very nicely done! ;)
PS i love when you add to your blog!
Meg

Anonymous said...

did I say walk? I meant wall