Monday, February 4, 2008

TAGGED...I am it

I was tagged in the beginning of January....this just means I answers some questions, so here it goes.....



5 Things I was doing 10 years ago...

- going to UCSB

- Riding my bike all over Goleta

- Playing "caps"

- living with 5 Random Girls

- drinking Beer and walking DP (Del Playa)



5 Things on my "to do" list

- Buy baby bedding (Pink Toile, soooo cute)

- Get Ayla some baby clothes

- Grocery shop

- Clean the house after the superbowl party

- Make dinner



5 Snacks I enjoy

- Celery and PB

- Black cherry Jello

- Pirate booty....(trader joe's no longer sells)

- Sugar free fudgeclicles

- nuts



5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire

- Buy property everywhere..Ca, mexico, italy, france,

- Travel

- Donate money toWonded warrier

- Buy mine/mike's parents and siblings new houses and cars

- Start an after school program



2 Bad habits

- Procrastination

- Messy closet (it is clean now but I give in 2 weeks)



5 Places I've lived

- Linclon, Nebraska

- Hong Kong

- Concord, Ca

- Goleta, Ca

- Walnut Creek, Ca



5 Jobs I've had

- Babysitter

- Macy's,Cosmetic/Juniors (high school)

- Express, Sales associate (college)

- ADP, District manager (3years)

- Telepacifc, Senior Account Executive (current)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

So, are you saying you are having a girl? Fabulous. Mike will be wrapped around that little finger.

Anonymous said...

yeah! so glad you would buy us a new house and new cars! We would do the same for you guys. Post the new pic of Ayla...heard she is perfect!!!
Love, Meg