Tuesday, December 18, 2007

What a Wonderful day!!!

This is the Baby at 12 weeks. I can't believe the detail. You can see the nose, lips, neck, spine and belly. The doctors office was really cool. Very high tech!! After getting comfortable, the lights were dimmed and "OUR" Baby popped up on the large flat screen in front of us. Mike and I were both mesmerized. I felt like I was in a movie theater and it was our baby that was showing. The nurse moved the ultrasound wand trying to get the baby to move around. She succeeded and the baby jumped for us a few times. We got to see the arms and legs. It was truly amazing!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god!!! so cute! You can totally see what he/she (I think he) looks like. I love it!!!
love, meg

Anonymous said...

Strange, the baby looks nothing like Mike...hmmmmm...jk

So excited for little Kelly!

Love you guys,
Kel

Hillary said...

Wow, the detail is amazing! I am so excited for you guys, congrats again!
Love ya,
Hill

JKAndrus said...

Isn't that the best thing ever! My eyes just welled up with tears when we saw the baby for the first time. I am so happy for you!

Love,
Kris

Anonymous said...

Donna says we have the most beautiful grandchild on the planet, and who am I to question her judgment! It is amazing to see how far the technology has progressed. When the first photo of Alix was taken (in utero) it was impossible for anyone but the technician to tell where the head or bottom or whatever was. It just looked like a major "snowstorm" in black and white. This beautiful ultrasound of our grandbaby is absolutely brilliant! How wonderful to see the baby grow from this very early stage! Thank you for sharing!
Love,
Mom (aka "granny LyNell)

Anonymous said...

i look at this little one everyday. cant wait to meet her/him
donna

JKAndrus said...

Did you find out????