Thursday, August 28, 2008

Baby Halloween Costumes

I play dress up with Ayla everyday now that she is fitting into her cuter clothes but I have been thinking about this Halloween and what Ayla should be for her first one. I bought a costume of a butterfly yesterday and I think it is cute but then I recieved a gift from my Grandma Franssen in the mail and it was a University of Nebraska football cheerleader outfit. Too Cute!
Please vote for which one you think would be cute for this Halloween.
Here is the front and back of option "A"


Option "B" with a little black bottoms that say "Go Huskers".

7 comments:

Izzy Bizzy Busy Bee said...

Crap! Both great but I think A.

Anonymous said...

I love both, so I say use both! Maybe one for the morning and one for at night the day of Halloween. I love that you are already thinking about Halloween (so am I).
Sam, Ryan & Gabriella

Amy and Chad said...

So cute! I say go with the butterfly. She can wear her cheer outfit when the Huskies play.

Paris Bucklew said...

I agree with the previous comments. She can wear her Cheer outfit any day, but the Butterfly is just for Halloween. She is going to make an adorable trick-or-treater no matter what she wears :)

Hillary said...

Both are super cute, but I love the butterfly. She can wear to cheer uniform to watch football!

Heather said...

I love both, but the butterfly is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. I vote for that one. AND can you please come trick-or-treat to my hood?

As far as Lauren, her blog is through Mac and she can't figure out how to leave comments. She is working on it.

She will be out here next weekend and I know would love to see you.

Megan and Mike said...

Both are so cute! I am going to go against the majority and say the cheerleader outfit. What's cute than Ayla as a cheerleader?! You guys can't go wrong though. Cant wait to see her whichever you choose.