Saturday, August 23, 2008

Playing Catch up.....


I don't even know where to start so I guess I will go in chronological order. I took Ayla to the De Young Museum here in SF to see the Chihuly Exhibit. It was really cool. For those of who who have not heard of Chihuly he is a glass blowing artist and has toured around the country and SF was one of the stops so we went to see his work. We walked through about 10 rooms filled with different glass pieces. My favorite was a room that was empty but when you looked up it felt like you were at the bottom of the ocean. There were all kinds of different blown glass pieces that looks like things you would find in the ocean. Then we went to the Cliffhouse Restaurant over looking Ocean Beach for lunch with my dad and grandma .


This is My Aunt Pam.

My Aunt Pam (my dad's sister) came up from Palmdale with her two boys Logan and Reese to meet little miss Ayla. It was really nice to get to hang out with her and my grandma. Mike and I do not get to see my Aunt very often so this was a real treat!!My dad wanted to give them a tour of the Bay Area so we went to Sam's restaurant in Tiberone, drove through salsalito, over the Golden Gate Bridge, had ice cream at ghirardelli square and drove down Lombard Street, ALL IN ONE DAY!!