Saturday, August 2, 2008

Random Morning Stuff

WOW....yes this is just from one baby. If you are thinking to yourself was the kid even wearing a diaper. The answer is yes. I was feeding her and felt a little toot. I felt a little dampness on my skin but hey no big deal. I picked her up and it looked like a poo explosion. I didn't even try to wipe her down. I went straight to kitchen to give her a bath.



These are the "after shots". I gave her a bath and washed her hair. As of yesterday she is now fitting into some of her other clothes besides the newborn onsies. Yippy!! I can finally put some cute little outfits on her.
This is the nuk that daddy bought her. This is the one that seems to be her favorite and in case you did not notice it is BLUE. I asked Mike why he got our little girl a blue Nuk and he said it's not blue it is purple. I laughed my head off and said it is not purple. It is blue with little sailboats. It has taken some convencing but he now thinks it is a light bluish-purple.

3 comments:

Scott McMillan said...

don't worry, my sons have pink binkies. She is soo cute.

Paris Bucklew said...

Wow...and I thought Ellie had some bad diapers. We have nothing on Ayla. You must be proud!

She is too cute. I like her outfit.

Izzy Bizzy Busy Bee said...

Have you seen Isabella?