Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Notre Dame- A Saturday Tradition




Ayla with "Papa" Richard Allocco.
Mike and I have a group of friends and family over every Saturday to watch college football. Mike is a HUGE Notre Dame fan as both his Dad and Uncle went there and played football. Anybody seen the movie "Rudy"??? Well that movie was set in the early 70's when Mike's family played. Just one more fun fact Joe Montana played for Notre Dame as a back up QB until Mike's uncle got injured. Here is some pictures of little Ayla during her first game.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute, but I still say..GO CAL!! :)

kel

Amy and Chad said...

Although all of the pictures are obviously adorable. I absolutely love the second one where Ayla is smiling!

Paris Bucklew said...

Wow...she looks so much like you in the second picture. So cute!

Izzy Bizzy Busy Bee said...

I had so much fun with her on Saturday! Thanks for having me and letting me feed her.

Hillary said...

OK, Ayla is just too cute!

Nicole said...

OK, Ayla is so cute! I say the butterfly- it is darling.