Tuesday, September 23, 2008

3 Months Old

I went to the mall this morning before it opened to walk around and saw a store called "picture People". I waited for them to open and went in and got a few pictures taken of Ayla. Here are the two I bought. She is smiling and laughing now all the time and it melts my heart, I just love it. In the morning she loves taking a bath and playing the kicking game when I change her. This involves moving her arms and legs as fast as she can while giggling. She is just wonderful!!!

These are the two I bought and did the take a picture of a picture routine.

I got this one off the website.

8 comments:

Hillary said...

AHHHHHHHHHH, 3 months! She is getting so big and of course still cuter than ever! Love and miss you all!

JKAndrus said...

Soo cute! Alix, she is darling and looks just like you!! Audrey and I will be in town next Wed-Sat and would love to see you. Let's set something up.

Jennifer said...

Beautiful pictures!!! :)

Megan and Mike said...

oh my god!!! that is all I can say about these picture. she is so freakin cute. can i have a pic?

Heather said...

Sign this baby up for America's Next Top Model. She is simply the cutest thing ever!!! I love the pics. I need one for my fridge.

Paris Bucklew said...

What a cutie! That is one good looking babe.

D-dawg said...

Hi Alix- thanks for coming to my blog! Your baby girl is so very cute- congratulations!

Unknown said...

She is so cute! I love the baby pose. You two should come over for lunch next week or we could meet up for a walk!