Sunday, October 5, 2008

Capitola for a girls Weekend...

This weekend I went down to Capitola Ca to hang out with some of my best girlfriends (Melissa, Amy, Tracy and Heather) and to see Melissa's new home right on the water. Here are some pictures from her bedroom... and yes this is what she wakes up to every morning. BEAUTIFUL!! The sound of the waves crashing down on the beach was so relaxing. This begs the question where was Ayla?? Well Mike wanted a best husband award. He took care of our little one so I could go and enjoy myself with great friends while playing fun games, discussing (and solving) world issue's and drinking good wine.


This is a great restaurant called "Hanks". Melissa took us here because it is a build your own salad place, it was so good. Great pick Melis.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

You girls must have had so much fun! I'm sorry that I missed it.

Hillary said...

So fun. That was great of Mike to take care of Ayla! Love Melissa's new place.

Paris Bucklew said...

Glad you girls had so much fun. I hope to go on the next little weekend getaway. Mike gets an award from me too.

Amy and Chad said...

This weekend was a blast! I laughed harder than I have in a long time. Thank you so much for driving Alix!!! You did a great job, especially the ride home.

Heather said...

Had so much fun with everyone. Thanks so much for driving. Can't wait for the next getaway.

JKAndrus said...

We will have to get together next time I'm in the Creek. The weekend get away looked like so much fun. Melissa's place looks awesome. I am impressed you were able to get away and Mike watched Ayla, BIG KUDOS to him!!!