Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Perfect Day for a Baby Shower!



















Well, I have to send out a million thank you's to Donna Allocco, Megan Hansen, LyNell Franssen, and Monica Perkins. You all did so much to make this shower absolutely wonderful!! My mother made the most beautiful rose petal and lavender sache's (for your underwear) that smelled just great. The food was amazing, the games were so cute and everything was beautiful. Here are some of the pictures I took of what these ladies set up. I also got some good shots of when people were just arriving. The last picture is of the two grandma's. Are these the two most beautiful Grandmothers you have ever seen......really!!!! I had so much fun and Ayla got so many cute things. Unfortunately my camera ran out of batteries other wise I would have posted more pictures. Thanks again !! :)

5 comments:

Scott McMillan said...

I told you I would check out your shower. I am so glad you guys had so much fun and had such a great day for the shower. You look great. I am so excited for you guys. Keep babymooning at home for the next two months.

Ashley said...

What a fun day! Baby showers are the best (especially when they are for you!). I am glad the day was perfect for you Alix. Take care and let the count down begin!

Paris Bucklew said...

It was such a nice shower. Ayla is going to be one stylin' little girl!

Hillary said...

The pictures are great. I'm sad I couldn't be there, but you were showered with tons of love! Little Ayla will be here before you know it!

Tanya said...

Nice pictures.

the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk