Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"My Daughter won't wear a bikini until she is 23", mike 4/2/08


I put my hand in the picture so you could see how small this is. Okay....is this the cutest thing you have ever seen???I am not even sure how I feel about little girls in bikini's, but I just had to get this. Mike walked in the door this evening and I said "you are never going to believe what I bought today". We had an agreement as of 3 days ago that I would not get anymore clothing for our little girl. BUT... she doesn't have one of these yet. Mike was not happy at first, but I think he appreciated my excitement. Ironically, I'm fairly sure she will not be swimming or laying out in the sun at 3 months or younger, but I will just have to put her in this little number and take a picture.

2 comments:

Paris Bucklew said...

That is too cute!!! We'll have to have a pool party.

Nicole said...

Look at him- he is already the protective father! So cute. The bikini is too.
I hope you are feeling good!