Sunday, April 27, 2008

Girls Gone to the Beach weekend!!










Melissa, Heather, Monica and I decided to get away for the weekend, relax and enjoy some female companionship. Mission accomplished!!! We booked the girls gone to the beach package at Seascape in Aptos, Ca. This included a beautiful 2 bedroom suite, fantastic ocean views, massages and Smore's on the beach. My favorite activity besides great conversation was Smore's on the beach. The hotel staff picked us up in a 6 person golf cart (which was a pretty wild ride down a path to and from the beach). We get down to the bottom and are greeted by a young man who takes us to our campfire spot and gets our fire going. He then hands us a Smore Kit!! This included 4 long skewers, marshmallows, Hershey chocolate, graham crackers, and wet naps. I have not had a Smore in years and it was great! We all were laughing and just enjoying the moment.

I had so much FUN!! I can't wait to do a GGB weekend soon. Oh, thats what the staff called us the GGB group. Which stands for Girls Gone to the Beach. :)

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Too fun, I wish I could have been there with you gals....maybe next time!

Heather said...

GGB was the best! Thanks so much for organizing and getting us all to go. It was just what I needed and had so much fun. Also, thanks for driving. With how I was feeling I don't think I would have made it on my own.

Love,
H

JKAndrus said...

Looks like fun! I would have loved to have been there. How was the weekend...sober... :) Love ya and hope you're feeling great.