Monday, July 7, 2008

Ayla's First Photo Shoot

Ayla had her first photo shoot this weekend. She did a really good job but you can be the judge. Getting a "GOOD" baby photograph is pretty tough. I am trying to pick the picture that will go in her announcement but am having some trouble. Which one do you like???

Picture-A

I should mention everyone in my family does not like this one (picture A) but I just love her expression. Every time I look at this picture I laugh. :)

Picture-B


Picture-C

8 comments:

Ashley said...

I think photo B is the best! She is just so darling! Such a great combo of you and Mike. I can't wait to meet her. Hopefully soon we can come and see her! I hope all is well. My vote is for B. Pic A is funny, her expression does bring a smile to my face too. Take care.

Heather said...

I LOVE THEM ALL! She is just such a beautiful baby. Can't wait to see her again!

Hillary said...

She looks so cute and different in each one. Hard call. I like that your hand is in the back of B. Can't wait to see you on Saturday!

Amy and Chad said...

All of the pictures are adorable! If I had to pick just one, I would pick B. Too cute!

Megan and Mike said...

Picture B I love, you know! But she is adorable in all. Good to see you guys today!!

Izzy Bizzy Busy Bee said...

B for sure! But I like C too. She's so cute! B really shows her hair! I love her.

Anonymous said...

I love the black/white photo. She looks happy and cozy, but they are all beautiful.

Alix Allocco said...

Thanks everyone....we ordered picture B.