Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bath Time

During her bath.
We have a clean little girl.

It has been three weeks today that Ayla was born and her belly button scab finally fell off. Yippee! It has been over 100 degrees here in the Creek and it was time for a full bath (completely submerged not just sponge baths)so Mike and I gave her one tonight. I ran her a luke warm bath, got the J&J soap, and put her in the water. Mike was armed with the camera (which he had to run out to the car to get) taking pictures of me and Ayla. We both burst out laughing when I looked up at Mike between photographs after hearing a loud toot from our little one and asked "so what do we do now"? I was confident that we would have poopy water but it was just a little gas. I have never had this much conversation about bodily functions as I have over the last few weeks.

5 comments:

Amy and Chad said...

I cannot believe how much her looks continue to change. She get cuter and cuter by the day! I have to come visit you all again soon.

Megan and Mike said...

Yeah, the belly button is gone! She looks so cute in these pics.

Hillary said...

I cannot wait to snuggle that cute little baby, oh and Ayla too! :) Yeah, I'm a dork!

JKAndrus said...

So cute and love all the toots!!

Nicole said...

Hey! Congratulations on Ayla's birth! I have not checked in for a few weeks so I am late on this, but I am so happy for you both. She is gorgeous.