Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Surprise Baby Shower


My office through a surprise baby shower for me yesterday. I can't remember the last time I was that surprised. I was heading out to lunch with a co-worker and she said my boss needed to talk with me before we left. I thought it was a bit strange that she needed me right away but I headed back into the office to find her. My co-worker then said that she was in the conference room, I walked in to a whole room full of people. I was like what are you doing in here right as they all screamed "surprise". Luckily I had my camera. I immediately pulled it out and got these shots. I opened up a whole bunch of wonderful gifts including some very cute clothes and then they took me to lunch. What a fun day!!! I am very lucky to work with such a great group of people. Thanks to you All!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so nice! Looks like cute stuff in the pic on the table!

Anonymous said...

that was from me- Meg