Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ayla May Allocco Born 7pound 1oz. on 6/18/08 at 6:46pm






This has been such an adventure. I am not sure how to put into words how amazing this little gift is...but I'll try. My labor went very well 7 hours which went by so fast and 3o minutes or so of pushing.I GOT THE EPIDURAL and I would recommend it to anyone. I attribute me having such a great experience to the fantastic staff and the epidural. I am still in awwww....it was like an out of body experience watching my little Ayla being born. Mike was there every step of the way. He really helped me with the pushing part. He told me that he planned to "coach me up" all through my pregnancy (even though I thought he would end up fainting) and he really did a great job of coaching me through. He was extremely motivating through his gentle touches to helping me breath and push. I invited my mom and mother-in-law Donna to be in the room with us, and I was so happy they could be a part of the birth. They both were taking pictures and video. I have to say we have a fantastic G rated birth video that shows just enough to make it special but something that you can share with friends and family and it is just 7 minutes long. It has been a wild 3 days!! Ayla is amazing and in my opinion just unbelievably BEAUTIFUL!! We are now working on getting our days and night figured out. Mike and I are taking shifts at night so we can each get about 4-5 hours of sleep and so far it is absolutely worth it.

10 comments:

Scott McMillan said...

Congratulations Alix. Ayla is very cute.

Ashley said...

I am so happy for you! Congrats on beautiful Ayla. I can not wait to meet her. Take care and enjoy!! XO

Paris Bucklew said...

She is so beautiful!!! Congratulations Alix and Mike. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you guys. We can't wait to meet her.

Jacquie said...

Alix and Mike,
Enjoy every moment and have fun with your little bundle of joy. Ayla is beautiful - can't wait to give her a hug.

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet Ayla. Take care of you.

Hillary said...

Yeah, congrats, she is beautiful. I can't wait to hear all about her! Love to you all

Heather said...

Alix,
CONGRATS! From the pictures and talking with you, I can tell how happy you are and how much joy Ayla has already brought you in just a few days. I am so happy for you and Mike and I can't wait to meet Ayla. She is gorgeous!
All my love!
H

JKAndrus said...

Love the bow!! I would love to see your video when I come over. The sleepness nights go pretty fast, so enjoy every moment!
Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

He is gracious, an area in which he might consider lending his expertise to the expat, Begg-Smith, who, during the flower ceremony, looked like someone had slashed his tires. [url=http://www.vanessasac.com]Sac vanessa bruno[/url] Carefully consider whether natural down or man-made fiber should be selected as a filler. 2: Look Out, Here They ComeEp. Zebra mussels can also colonize a clam shell to such a huge extent, that the clam can't open to eat and therefore dies.
If you're going to Jamaica bring a cowboy hat or two, Levi jeans, and cartons of Marlboro cigarettes. [url=http://www.icanadagooseca.com]canada goose outlet[/url] The stars love the sophisticated yet simple glamour conveyed in Michael Kors attire and the brand has that element of luxury with a laid back, comfortable feel.. [url=http://officialcanadagoosesoutlet.ca]canada goose for sale[/url]
[url=http://flyballbags.com]canada goose[/url] All this came in the dog God changed Christian Louboutin shoes the direction christian louboutin slingback shoes of the moment, along with his soon snapped, so the game are well-behaved Christian Louboutin shoes retreated wagging his tail behind him, leaving almost collapsed in the spring of Christian Louboutin shoes trembling stood trembling m there. [url=http://www.onlinebeatsbydreoutlet.com]beats by dre green best buy[/url]

Anonymous said...

The next thing what you have to follow is eclecticism. [url=http://www.2012canadagoosepascher.fr]Canada Goose Pas Cher[/url] Send me an offer and I'll either laugh at you and you'll never hear back from me or I'll counter.". Avoiding the purchase because the authentic runs were a little pricey, I would assume the customer would have a VERY good idea what the legitimate package looks like. Most of the secrets of wealth have absolutely nothing to do with income, they instead focus on controlling expenses.
Neil Barrett not to the t-table to indicate this specific item down hat. [url=http://www.icanadagooseca.com]canada goose outlet[/url] Recognized as one of Americas pre-em . [url=http://officialcanadagoosesoutlet.ca]canada goose outlet[/url]
http://flyballbags.com You will find many which has a hassle endeavoring to retrieve the problem regarding determination and acquiring ones relationship a stride additionally with your guy, and then Pick up Your ex And also Continue to keep Your pet can help you by using delivering this theme way up without unnerving a person male away. [url=http://www.onlinebeatsbydreoutlet.com]beats by dre alternatives[/url]