Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ayla and I at the polls

Everyone loves getting the sticker!!! So I took a picture of it and loved wearing it all day. :)



I feel such a sense of pride to be an American. I love reading all the propositions and measures, talking with friends about our different positions on them and then doing more research to have an informed opinion. This election has been really tough as I am Conservative on many issue but liberal on social issues. I am glad it is over. Here are some pictures of Ayla and I before heading to the polls.

5 comments:

Heather said...

So proud of Ayla joining her mom to vote.

Hillary said...

Cute! I wish you were here too. When does Mike get here? Make sure he has my number so we can go get a drink! Miss you tons

Anonymous said...

Model Citizens!
:-)

Anonymous said...

Attempt 2:

-Heather

PRC said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/5-mobil-listrik-terbaik-di-dunia-dengan-performa-juara